Thursday, December 5, 2013

Review: ELF HD blush

Today, I'll be reviewing about ELF's most talked about Studio HD blush.

Photo not mine, credit goes to the owner/s.

Since ELF HD blush is not available locally, I was forced(lol) to order it online

You can visit her shop on IG and Weebly! She's so nice and we have had a smooth transaction. She also gave me this Pond's sachet freebie with a cute note and a reusable tote bag (picture above) =) Do contact her for 100% authentic makeups! The contact numbers are seen above. 

Anyways, back to the review.
























So here's the actual product. I picked the Encore shade. It's smaller than I expected but it's definitely cute and handy! It's sold on the internet for around P280, I got mine for P230!

It's really dry which gives a matte fnish (I looooove matte!!) Be careful in pumping it because a really small dot is enough for your lips and
cheeks.


The before and after of the HD Blush. I immediately went to the bathroom and scrubbed my arm after blending it. Sorry for the messy spread hihi I'm sucker for this thing.

"The velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long lasting result for all day wear."
I'm glad that the HD product is absolutely what it claims it is! It's highly pigmented and is obviously long lasting. :)

The only problem that I've encountered in this product is that it dries out so easily that creates patches on your face and it dries my lips :(

My rating? 3/5
Will I repurchase? I think..no.

Disclaimer: All photos are mine except for the first two.






No comments:

Post a Comment