Thursday, December 12, 2013

Overview: Avon's color fold-up palette


Hi darlings! Today, I'll be overviewing Avon's color fold-up palette. I won't be reviewing this one because I'm still reserving it for this coming 2014 and I'm not much of a fan of eyeshadows (still practicing blending it) so I will just give you an overview. The price of this went down to P999 to P699. Christmas sale!!

This is my Mom's early Christmas gift to me, she knows how much I adore makeups =)
The ingredients~

 Here's the package! 



18 eye shadows, 3 blushes, and 18 lip glosses.

The eye shadows. I love the colors! =)

The blushes!




Looooove the colors of these babies! Can't wait to try them all!

And now, for the brushes!
Since I've mentioned that I'm not a fan of eyeshadows, the makeup brushes are Greek to me. This one is like the other eyeshadow brushes...sorry, I suck at this lol.

I don't like the blusher's brush because it's stiff :(

I don't have any idea of this one but I hope it turns out to be great. :)

This will be it. Thank you for reading! Contact your Avon lady now and grab yours! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment