Monday, December 9, 2013

Makeups all over!

I first got amused by makeups when I was in elementary grade. My aunties abroad used to bring home Balikbayan boxes and they would always give my Mom and my aunties a lot of cosmetics, I would stare at the briefcases full of makeups and nail polishes and tell myself that I would one day have one of those and I collect tons of that stuff.

And now that I'm already in college, I am ready to fulfill those dreams. I started wearing lip gloss when I was in 1st year highschool (A drugstore gloss), a bit of makeup when I was in 2nd year highschool  (I used to borrow some from my kikay classmates) and when I was in 3rd year highschool, that's the first time I started buying my own. I started with local makeups like Ever Bilena and Careline. I remember buying my 1st makeup and that was the compact powder from Ever Bilena that costs a hundred pesos.

Credit goes to Maybelline Facebook fanpage

I'm looking forward in having more because...

So those whores around there that keeps on discriminating girls who loves makeups..

Disclaimer: All photos above are not mine, credit goes to the respective owner/s.







No comments:

Post a Comment