Saturday, April 12, 2014

Review: Essence's multi action mascara

Since my latest mascara (Maybelline's Rocket) was lost due to my carelessness, I bought another one. Since I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about Essence cosmetics so I went directly to their stall located in the Department store. I found this multi action mascara.


Mascara for extremely black lashes -- with carbon black. Gives extra volume, length and curl! Ophtalmologically approved.
I bought this for only P189. Affordable for a multi action mascara :) I love how it's easy to handle. It gives justice to what it claims to be. The only thing that I didn't like about this mascara is that it smudges easily (due to the temperature here in the Philippines, I think) which makes me look like a Panda after hours of applying. But it is good overall.



My verdict: 4/5
Will I repurchase? I don't think so but I think I'll try their other mascaras.












No comments:

Post a Comment