Monday, January 6, 2014

Review: ELF's Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

I was at the Watsons last week and I was finding another makeup to try on when I found this one. I was aiming for a BB cream but I bought this instead because
1. It's more affordable
2. Forgot to bring my money with me.

This will be my first time to use a tinted moisturizer. Got this baby for P130 pesos. Drugs facts below.
This moisturizer is very affordable plus it has SPF that helps prevent sunburn. Put this 20-30 minutes before going out in the sunlight. Moisturizer prevents your face from drying out because of makeups.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that this is in Light Beige, matches my skin. I looove its smell =)

My verdict: 3/5
I want to try out other moisturizer since this is my first ever moisturizer~




No comments:

Post a Comment